Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas is Coming...

So I'm not in Peru at the moment, I'm in California with the family. I miss the hubby so much but he's coming soon. Here in Califorinia everything is super beautiful. And here in the STARkey household it's beginning to look alot like Christmas.


Outside its been a bit snowy and frosty but you can still see some vibrant colors leftover from Fall (and I am loving that because I haven't seen any change of seasons in the jungle.)





Everyone is relaxing by the fire and trying to stay warm.



Mom and I have drowned the house in Christmas. The classic Christmas village is up in the family room.




I have to say I'm thrilled with mom's theme for the Christmas Tree this year. She decided we would cover the tree in ornaments from around the world. As a travel agent for many years she was able to collect ornaments from her clients who brought them all back to her from the far corners of the world.





Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Enjoy your families!

No comments: