Thursday, May 10, 2012

Last Blog: Goodbye to Peru

Coco and I have safely arrived to California. Time slipped through our hands the last few weeks in Peru. We celebrated our second wedding anniversary over the weekend, and then all of a sudden we were packing. We´re trying to catch our breath and catch up with family. We have a lot of challenges ahead of us as we start our new life here, but we´re totally excited. I am so thankful for all the amazing people I met, all the things I learned, and all the unbelieavable experiences I had. Thank you Peru!


(Picture from our first meal together when I arrived to Peru.)

2 comments:

barbara said...

Annie, Although I am sooooo excited that you are home, I am sad to see this blog come to an end. On behalf of all your "followers", thank you for the glimpses into your life over the last few years, we have all enjoyed the journey! May God bless you and Coco as you start your new chapter, I have no doubt it will be awesome!

Annie said...

Thanks mom.