Tuesday, June 28, 2011

For My Mom


In less than a month from now my mother will actually be right here in the Amazon visiting us and I can´t hardly believe it. It´s something we´ve been planning for about a year and a half now, and we were finally able to make it happen. I couldn´t be more happy that my beautiful mother is coming here to experience our life here and really see everything through her own eyes. It has meant the world to me to have parents that have supported my marriage and our plans to live in Peru during this time of our lives. I just can´t thank my mom and dad enough for all they´ve done for me. I think my mom is amazing and I have always been inspired by her desire to see the world, know about other cultures, her faith, her ability to love so selflessly, her sense of humor, her ability to be on time or like 4 hours early to everything, her work ethic, her sense of service to her community, and just her all around zest for life and desire to care for all those around her. Probably the most selfless person I know. I love you mom, can´t wait to be hosting you. I´ve secretely teared up just thinking about the glorious moment of your arrival and I´m gonna cry when I see you.........and squeeze you so tight we might burst. Get ready!



Everyone please pray for the safe travel of my mama. Thank you!

No comments: