Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Keeping Track of Babs: Part 9

Well, sorry for our lack of blogs but we have been roaming around Lima seeing lots of things and hanging out with family. And we haven´t had a lot of internet access in between everything. But we are having a great time, right now we are in a great little neighborhood right on the ocean called Miraflores. Today is a our last day together so we´re planning to take it easy in this area today. Tune in to the next few posts and I´ll put some pictures up from our adventures here. Love to you all, pray for my mom´s safe return home.

6 comments:

Katie Balderas said...

Aww, it seems like her trip flew by! Hope you both enjoy your final moments together :)

Katie Balderas said...

PS: I think some of the comments left by "unknown" were actually me. I'm still getting used to my new email address :)

Annie said...

thanks unknown! i mean, katie!

Hung and Patty said...

Time flies! I hope you had a great time!

sherry said...

Hola Annie!
I have always been a "follower" and have enjoyed your fabulous photography...thought I'd be more visible so I can tell you how much I enjoy your blog and especially seeing our "Babs" experience the trip of a lifetime! Loved you 2 with the giant lily pads and especially the monkey shots...we'll talk about those at Bunco next week - you can count on that. Love to you and Coco. Thanks for sharing your lives with us. Sherry

Annie said...

you´re all so sweet! thanks for checking in on the blog. i would write it as a diary just for myself, but i´m glad you enjoy it too. love you all!