Monday, October 24, 2011

Family Fun


I just love that we had the chance to visit so much family while in California. I hadn´t even seen my nieces and nephews for ten months....and they have grown soooo much! I can´t believe it. We spent alot of time all together and I followed the kids around trying to take pictures of them. They are such busy little people I only managed these few.



If only these pictures could show you how Luke`s cheeks literally bounce as he walks. Dang, I´m going to miss my family...I´m already headed back to Peru.

3 comments:

Katie Balderas said...

So stinkin' cute!!!!!

barbara said...

Annie,
Do I LOVE these pictures? Yes I do. Is it becuase they are of my grandchildren. Um, yeah. But actually, they are beautiful none the less, no matter whose kids they are. Send them to Joe and Sheri, and Ali and Nick of course. They LOVED them.
Mom

Hung and Patty said...

They are adorable!!!!!