Thursday, November 24, 2011

Old Fashion Mexican Circus



The circus is in town! Yep, a circus came to Iquitos all the way from Mexico. I´m assuming they had to travel by boat to arrive here with all of their trailers. I can´t imagine how long their journey was. But then again I donñt know where they were coming from or where they are headed next. But I´m glad they came to Iquitos because we really enjoyed the show. I haven´t been to the circus since I was a kid and I forgot how entertaining it is. This was a classic circus with a funny clown who made us laugh with his slapstick humor. Of course there was the trapeze, the tight rope walkers, the spinning plates, and the motorcycles driving around in a small globe. We were lucky enough to have front row seats and weenjoyed every minute of it.

No comments: