Monday, April 23, 2012

Flowers


Coco´s been bringing home flowers once in a while. He sneaks out in the mornings to buy us fresh bread for breakfast and sometimes comes back with flowers.  He buys them from a woman who sells them on a little corner near the house. It´s very thoughtful of him and it always lifts my spirit. Some days I´ve felt a little overwhelmed with all the paperwork we´re taking care of here, and it feels incredibly strange to both be currently unemployed. I feel a bit stressed and scared about the daunting task of starting a whole new life together in another country. But, I did do it once before, and fortunately I have Coco to lean on through all of it. We´re counting down the days together....we will be home in less than two and a half weeks! And as flowers eventually decay, I started to photograph Coco´s flowers in hopes of preserving them forever.


No comments: