Saturday, April 28, 2012

Kurt Cobain is Alive!!!!.....in Peru

Photo from: http://www.larepublica.pe/21-04-2012/yo-soy-ramiro-el-kurt-cobain-del-misti

For those of you who are Nirvana fans you`ll really appreciate this. If I believed in reincarnation I would say that Kurt Cobain has been reincarnated in the body of a young Peruvian guy. I´ve never seen a Kurt Cobain impersonator, but this guy has to be the best. He auditioned for a show in Peru called `Yo Soy` that is basically a contest to see who can impersonate a particalur musician the best. This 27year old guy from Arequipa has been the star of the contest since he auditioned. He´s the biggest thing in Peru right now and he has tens of thousands of fans now all througout Latin America. We`ve been watching this show just to see this kid play. You would swear you were actually watching Kurt Cobain sing. Well, I´ll let the video footage speak for itself. But needless to say, Coco and I are rooting for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvAcyAJXqrs

If the link doesn´t work for you, just search youtube for 'Kurt Cobain Yo Soy`



Here was my moment of fame on Yo Soy.



Just kidding, we found this photo cutout in a mall. I would make a horrible Shakira.

1 comment:

barbara said...

I didn't even realize that was you until I looked at it for like the 3rd time! Cute picture!