Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another Lunch Outside the City

There hasn´t been a whole lot to blog about lately, especially because neither one of us have had much free time. I am now teaching full time at the English institute and the Preschool, and when I´m not teaching, I´m lesson planning. And when I´m not lesson planning, I´m gathering materials. And when I´m not gathering materials, I´m at a teacher´s meeting. Well, you get the idea. But don´t be confused, I´m not complaining, I love the work that I´m doing. And Coco has been busy getting ready for the elections here. The military forces have to patrol all election areas and he has been on duty for a few days with the elections. Voting here in Peru is obligatory, if you don´t vote, you have to pay a fine. Needless to say the election areas are extremely busy.

So I´m here at the house lesson planning and thought I would blog about a day a few weeks ago when we both had enough free time to venture out for another lunch outside the city. Again I don´t know the name of the location and this time we didn´t come up with a nickname for it. But It was a beautiful spot with a swimming pool, a lake, beaches, and little private porches for your group to hang out and relax.

We headed out with our friends in the van we borrowed from the Colonel. Here´s some of the scenery we saw along the way.






And here´s some pictures from the location.












This place even has its very own Mer-man.




If you come to visit.......eh heh, eh, heh (Mom) we´ll make sure to bring you here. Peru is waiting for you....

No comments: