Wednesday, December 9, 2009










Party White White

I know I am really behind on my blogs, sorry! Well better late than never. About a month ago we were invited to an awesome party by our friends Fio and Cali. The invitation of the party actually said, “Party White White.” I knew merely by the sound of the invitation that the party was gonna be great. It was a fundraiser organized by the Army. While all the guests wore white, all of the decorations were made of vibrant colors. I thought it was beautiful and I am huge fun of bright colors. So of course I took a lot of pictures.









We had amazing guests at our table, including Fio’s parents and all of their friends. They were so much fun and they had me rolling with laughter most of the evening. There was plenty of delicious food, drinks, and great music. Our table won the raffle item for the evening which just happened to be a drink call the “Super Orgasmo.” And our table really enjoyed it. (Sorry if that is inappropriate, I am just reporting the facts).




Just when I thought the party couldn’t get any better this guy showed up and really shook the place up. This clown on stilts came waltzing in with a bag full of tricks. He had balloons, whistles, masks, noisemakers, hats…oh my goodness. Again I felt like Alice in Wonderland and this time I was at the Mad Hatter’s Party. I think my favorite part was the congo line that ended up passing through a tunnel made by the clown’s stilts. Apparently this can be pretty typical at Peruvian parties and weddings. Um…lets start this tradition in the States, no? I love Peru!









Also, before we arrived to the party we stopped at the grocery store to use the atm. The following is evidence of how I told you before that at random times you will find live musical performers in the grocery stores. Check out the awesome band behind Fio and Jorge.





I love you all and I miss you. Besito!

No comments: