Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Rainbow Bridge


There was a national holiday this week so we were lucky enough to have a few days off. And since we are still without a good internet connection, we spent a lot of time with friends, bbq-ing, and we took a drive out of the city to try a restaurant we haven´t tried before. It was typical food like we´ve had many times before, but the great part was the lake below the restaurant and the rainbow bridge that went accross it. I pretty much was obsessed with the bridge and took a million pictures for you all to enjoy.


Coco convinced me to pose for a few roadside pics. I´ll admit that I´m glad I took the picture on the right. I mean how often do you find a blonde Amazon woman? Her and I are quite rare around here, so I´m happy we found each other.


Now I just have to find an awesome bikini like hers.

No comments: